Expressions Of Interest Closes Friday 28th February 2020.
This enormous 5876sqm block is a rare find & provides an extraordinary opportunity to have it all. Positioned in Highfields this property really gives you the best of both worlds, with all the benefits of suburban living with shops & schools close by with the added luxury of enough land to have you feeling you are a million miles away from it all as well.
You will find a solid 4 bedroom brick positioned at the front of the block that is complete with open plan kitchen & dining space, a large lounge with air conditioning & a single garage. The lower level of the home provided additional workshop & storage space.
With approved DA plans for proposed subdivision available upon request, owning a site big would allow you to develop the block further or add a new home (subject to relevant council approvals) that allows you to enjoy all that this central location has to offer with major shopping centres, Glenrock State Reserve & beautiful Dudley Beach all close by.
- Enormous 5,876sqm block
- 4 bedroom brick home with single garage
- Approved DA Plans for proposed subdivision
- Under house storage space & workshop
- Open plan kitchen & dining space
- Large lounge room with air conditioning
- Tidy main bathroom with separate toilet
- Second toilet off laundry
- Set in a quiet neighbourhood
- Centrally located with major Shopping Centres close by
- Short drive to Dudley Beach & Glenrock State Reserve
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;