This freshly painted family home is a great find & is ready for you to move straight in. Complete with a new kitchen, polished timber floors, 3 sizable bedrooms, a quiet study & access to the rear yard this property is in a central location making it a great choice.
Offering a family friendly layout with everything positioned on the one level for ease of living. The new open kitchen is in the centre of the home & adjoins the separate dining area. The main living area features lovely timber floors & a split system sir conditoning.
Each of the 3 bedrooms are fitted with plush new carpet & blinds, there is also a split system air conditioner in the back bedroom. The home also features a quiet study space that overlooks the level grassed yard.
Sitting on a 537sqm block with vehicle access to the yard this centrally located home is within walking distance to Charlestown East Public School & Central Leagues Club.
- Great 3 bedroom home with study space
- Freshly painted with new blinds throughout
- Recently updated with polished timber floors
- New kitchen that adjoins separate dining room
- Open lounge room with split system air conditioner
- New carpet in all bedrooms
- Side access to level backyard
- Tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Generous 537sqm block
- Fantastic location, walking distance to Charlestown East Public School
- Close to shops & sporting fields
- Short drive to Dudley Beach
- Council Rates: approx $1984 per year