With plenty of character this 4 bedroom family home offers a perfect blend of period features coupled with a contemporary extension making it much bigger than you'd expect
Complete with a large kitchen & living space, a separate dining area & 2 bathrooms there is no compromise on space in this charismatic residence. Featuring timber flooring in the kitchen, dining & main living area this part of the home is a great space which flows right through to the rear sliding doors that open onto a covered entertaining deck.
There are 3 bedrooms positioned toward the front of the home & all are fitted with large mirrored built-in wardrobes, ornate ceilings & fans. An additional bedroom is found adjacent to the living area & could easily be transformed into a quiet study.
Positioned on a 495sqm block with off street parking & side access to the yard this centrally located home is close to Newcastle University, Waratah Village & public transport.
- Centrally located character filled home
- Offers 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Large open living area with split system air conditioner
- Features charming ornate ceilings, stained glass windows & original fireplace
- Large mirrored built-in robes in 3 bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of storage
- Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
- Modern second bathroom + internal laundry
- Covered entertaining deck
- Timber flooring & neutral colour scheme throughout
- Approx 495sqm with off street parking & side access
- Close to Waratah Shopping Village
- Short distance to Newcastle University
- Public transport across the road
- Current rental return of $485 per week
- Rates: approx $1500 per annum