Spanning across 2 levels this generous brick & tile home is fit for a growing family. Offering multiple living areas, large bedrooms, ample parking & a self contained living space on the upper level - there is no compromise on space in this fantastic home.
The main living area features Cypress Pine floors which also flow through to the dining area & well appointed kitchen on the ground level, which is also where you'll find 3 bedrooms & a
neat & tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
Upstairs there are another 2 bedrooms, one with a private ensuite & a walk-in wardrobe. Both rooms are connected to a large rumpus area & have access to an additional bathroom. There is also a second kitchen with plenty of storage making it a perfect design if you need to accommodate extended family or want a separate living quarters for older children.
Set on a 550sqm corner block with established gardens the whole family will benefit from this central location with local schools & Charlestown Square all close & just a short drive to Dudley Beach ensuring there is always something to do.
- Double storey 5 bedroom brick & tile home
- Multiple living areas
- Large lounge room with Cypress Pine floors
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Ideal design for extended family with separate living quarters upstairs
- Large master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- 2x reverse cycle air conditioners
- Single lock up garage plus carport
- Additional off street parking available
- Central location, walking distance to Hillsborough Public School
- Moments to Charlestown Square & public transport
- Short drive to Dudley Beach
- Council Rates: approx. $2028 per year
- Approx rental return of $660 - $680 per week