Positioned in a family friendly street this single level 3 bedroom home presents great value, with side access to a generous 759sqm block this property is packed with potential.
With a large open living area, separate dining room & kitchen that leads through to the back verandah there is a real scope to add your own touches & add value to this one.
All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes & ideally placed around the main bathroom. There are beautiful polished timber floors & plenty of natural light that flows through this home creating a fantastic airy feel that is also found on the covered verandah out the back.
There is loads of room in the backyard which currently is home to an oversized garage with storage room & a concrete slab where you can entertain with friends or watch the kids play on the private lawn that is framed with established trees.
Currently occupied by great tenants this centrally located home would also be an ideal choice for an investor with local shops & schools all close by.
- 3 bedroom home with plenty of potential
- Generous 759sqm block with vehicle access
- Light filled living area with air conditioning & fan
- Separate dining room
- Timber floors throughout
- Oversized garage with storage room
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Single level design
- Covered verandah overlooking rear yard
- Fully fenced yard with mature trees & gardens
- Walking distance to Central Leagues Club
- Leased to great tenants with current return of $420 per week
- Council rates: approx $527 per quarter