This brand new property is one of a kind. Constructed using high end fixtures & fittings this 4 bedroom home sitting on over 3,255sqm is an extraordinary opportunity for you to have it all.
Architecturally designed this property has been custom built to capture the tranquil setting of this wonderful location which offers a peaceful outlook. Offering a single level design the home features 4 generous bedrooms, a media room with an open plan kitchen & living space that opens onto an incredible outdoor space.
With polished concrete floors throughout & plenty of windows the sense of space has certainly been showcased in every area of this remarkable home. Incorporating stackable glass doors between the living area & the covered outdoor entertaining space you & your guests will always enjoy the outlook that is on offer here. From the lush grassed yard that extends out across the landscaped grounds with beautiful native trees & a calming natural creek with footbridge.
The impressive kitchen at the heart of the home features rich cabinetry & lovely white stone benchtops, coupled with stainless steel appliances & fashionable pendant lighting giving it a stylish edge.
Complete with 3 large bedrooms plus a private master suite that features a stylish ensuite & a walk in robe with custom stone dresser & floor to ceiling storage you will feel extremely comfortable living in this lovely home.
Every element of this property has been well designed, from the double remote garage with internal access, the multi zoned ducted air conditioning, heated floors, solar panels, double glazed windows & state of the art Kingspan wall panels you will be impressed with the blend of the contemporary appearance & energy efficient features used here.
- Brand new 4 bedroom architect designed home
- Positioned on over 3250sqm
- Tranquil setting with natural creek
- Generous sized media room
- Stylish open plan kitchen with double oven
- Covered entertaining area with peaceful outlook
- Impressive master suite with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Mirrored built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Large main bathroom with separate double vanity
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Double remote garage & electric entry gate
- Polished concrete floors with energy efficient heating system
- 5kw solar panels & solar HWS
- Water tank & irrigation system
- Fully fenced grounds with native trees
- Landscaped gardens surrounding the home
- Lavish Mahogany timber entry door
- Single level design
- Constructed using state of the art Kingspan wall panels
- Approval gained for lap pool
- Council Rates: approx $2100 per year
- Rental Return: approx $780 - $820 per week