INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With all the right elements for a family friendly home - this property presents a brilliant opportunity to add your own touch & reap the benefits of lakeside living in Speers Point.
Positioned on a 663sqm allotment with lake views this 3 bedroom home has a functional layout with a charming fascade including a gorgeous verandah at the front that wraps around to the side & provides direct entry to the light filled living room in the centre of the home. The kitchen & combined meals area leads to the rear yard with paved alfresco area & landscaped yard.
All bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes with the 2 rooms at the front featuring french doors that open onto the porch allowing the lake breezes to flow through during those warm summer nights.
There is a single covered parking space that is easily accessible with room for additional off street parking in the long driveway that stretches along the side of the house. Only moments to the waters edge & popular walkways this charming home is the perfect place to start making memories.
- Charming 3 bedroom home with lake views
- Lovely front porch that leads to living area
- Combined kitchen & meals area
- Separate sunroom/formal dining
- Paved alfresco area overlooking landscaped yard
- Generous 663.9sqm block
- Single covered parking space & room for additional off street parking
- Short stroll to the lakes edge
- Public transport at the end of the street
- Family friendly location close to Speers Point Park & Warners Bay foreshore
- Council Rates: approx. $1600 per year