Sitting in an elevated position this 4 bedroom property provides the perfect base for you to add your own touches & make this generous property a modern sanctuary. With a solid brick & tile foundation & a brilliant design that comprises open plan living areas, a separate rumpus, large bedrooms, a built in spa & an inground pool it has everything you need.
Set across 2 levels this large family home has a functional layout with the kitchen, dining & main living area all on the same level. There is a large lounge at the front of the home that has sliding doors opening onto the porch that provides a peaceful outlook of this quiet neighbourhood. An enclosed sunroom is connected to both the meals area & formal dining room with direct access to the rear yard that is home to a concrete swimming pool.
All 4 bedrooms feature polished timber floors are flooded with natural light. The master bedroom has a private ensuite & built-in wardrobe so every member of the family has been catered for.
The lower level of the home has a double garage with additional workshop & plenty of storage space. There is a spacious open area that would make an ideal rumpus, home office or games room. With a separate bathroom, you could easily utilise this space as an additional bedroom or teenagers retreat.
Positioned on a 582sqm block in a lovely street, this home presents a brilliant opportunity for you to bring your flair & transform this generous house into the sparkling gem it really is.
- Solid 4 bedroom brick & tile home
- Well designed with a functional floorplan
- Large lounge room with air conditioner
- Open plan kitchen & dining area
- Formal dining room & enclosed sunroom
- Master bedroom with built-in robe & ensuite
- Separate rumpus/home office downstairs
- Third bathroom on ground level
- Double garage + workshop & storage space
- Concrete swimming pool & built-in spa
- Timber floors throughout
- Approx. 582sqm block in family friendly neighbourhood
- Short walk to Jewellstown Plaza & Tavern
- Close to local school & playground
- Council Rates: Approx. $1930 per annum