You'll be right at home with this warm & comfortable 3 bedroom unit with direct access to Warners Bay shops & Lake Macquarie shoreline, the location of this complex is hard to beat.
Comprising 3 large bedrooms, spacious lounge room/dining, an outstanding outdoor entertaining patio ensuring you will have no shortage of space to entertain. With a modern kitchen complete with caesarstone benchtop, dishwasher & gas cooking coupled with a smartly designed open plan layout, catering or accommodating friends, family & loved ones with be a breeze.
Positioned on the first floor of the Shearwater complex directly in the heart of Warners Bay, one block away from just about everything you need, you can be sure to enjoy everything Warners Bay has to offer. If you are one who seeks a more active lifestyle, there is a luxury with this unit that it's positioned right on the Esplanade - with walking tracks at your doorstep, morning coffees at popular cafes & at ease shopping from either Aldi downstairs or Coles across the road.
Suitable for a family, young professionals or someone seeking the simple life this unit is no doubt one for you.
- Stylish unit with 3 large bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Split system air conditioner
- Downlights throughout
- Double Garage (Tandem)
- Oversized storage cage
- Close To Warners Bay Foreshore, local shops & popular cafes
- Only moments to local schools
- Low maintenance living
- Clothes dryer & microwave included
- Strata Levies: approx. $742 per quarter
- Water Rates: approx. $230 per quarter
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;