With a sweeping view of the coastline this centrally located 4 bedroom home is complete with a covered entertaining space that overlooks the backyard - making it the perfect place to unwind & watch the sun go down!
Positioned on a landscaped 663sqm block this property is surrounded by quality homes & offers a fantastic lifestyle in a family friendly neighbourhood. The split level design provides a functional floorplan and the ocean views can be seen from the windows of the elevated living area & main bedroom.
A light filled kitchen with white cabinetry & dishwasher connects to the dining area & features lovely timber floors & air conditioning. From the dining area you have access to a paved alfresco area & the landscaped yard that has a covered entertaining hut.
All 4 bedrooms are fitted with split system air conditioners, 3 of which offer built-in robes. The private master suite is positioned at the front of the home & features an ensuite and built-in-wardrobe. The main bathroom of this property has recently been renovated with a corner bath & separate toilet.
The home also features a study space and a rumpus on the ground level for those that need extra space. With secure car parking in the garage, additional off street parking and a garden shed up the back there is no issue of extra storage outside either!
- Split level 4 bedroom home in an elevated position
- Approx 663sqm block with great outlook
- Ocean views from lounge, kitchen master bedroom
- Combined kitchen & dining with timber floors
- Cozy living area with air conditioner
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom
- Split system air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Quiet study area
- Separate rumpus on ground level
- Covered alfresco space
- Entertaining hut with ocean views
- Landscaped yard with established gardens
- Garage & garden shed
- Walking distance to Whitebridge shops
- Close to Charlestown Square & local schools
- Council Rates: approx. $1,500 per year
- Rental Return: approx. $580 per week