This is your chance to secure a brand new home in the increasingly popular Fettlers community. These newly completed terraces are finished with stylish features throughout & offer a remarkable opportunity to live in a vibrant new community nestled beside Fernleigh Track in Whitebridge.
These well designed properties have been completed to a high standard with open plan living, stylish kitchen with stone bench, private alfresco space, auto garage & air conditioning. Offering 3 bedrooms with an ensuite & walk-in robe in the master suite you’ll enjoy all that this low maintenance lifestyle provides.
With local beaches close by & positioned within walking distance to Whitebridge Shopping Village this convenient location has everything you need right at your doorstep & Charlestown Square & Newcastle CBD are within close proximity along with many popular schools.
Fettlers is a vibrant village with its own 15 meter wide suburban street ambling through the entire community. With wide roads, footpaths, a community park and open space, bordering the Fernleigh track, the environment created by this development is already being enjoyed by many residents who have made the move to be part of Fettlers Whitebridge.
8 x Victoria Terrace - 3 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car - From $689,990
4 x Burwood Terrace - 3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2 Car - From $699,990
For information, prices& plans call or email today 0491 490 484.
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;