Located in the Landmark Building, this spacious apartment boasts a split level design with open plan living, 2 large bedrooms & a private balcony & views to the east & west.
This immaculate apartment features 2 large bedrooms, one on each level, both have built-in wardrobes & the master is complete with an ensuite & split system air conditioner. The second bed is positioned on the upper level & is flooded with natural light. This well designed layout provides a great level of privacy for those that require shared accommodation.
The modern kitchen has ample cupboard space & overlooks the main living area with plush carpets & air conditioning. There are large glass doors that lead to the private balcony where you can enjoy a morning coffee or unwind after a long day.
Positioned in a convenient location with everything you need within walking distance this apartment provides a low maintenance lifestyle in a secure complex with your own undercover parking space. This apartment is very spacious & is a great alternative to the ongoing upkeep of a freestanding home.
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Functional split level design
- Large bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Open plan living/dining area
- Private balcony
- Single undercover parking space
- Convenient location 2 min walk from Charlestown Square
- Close to Dudley Beach
- Easy commute to Newcastle CBD
- Strata Rates: Approx. $950 per quarter
- Estimated Rental Return: $450 -$480 per week
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;