Set in the back streets of sunny Lambton, this duplex will be sure to delight and is perfect for the modern day downsizer or first home buyer.
With a smartly designed layout this home consists of an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining that flows seamlessly onto the yard and undercover area downstairs. Upstairs you’ll be greeted by two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The large oversized master bedroom features air-conditioning and a walk-in robe whilst creatively designed, both bedrooms have the added benefit of an en-suite styled dual access bathroom.
Outside you’ll have ample yard suitable for a small dog or pet and a great undercover area for entertaining whilst enjoying the coffee in the morning sun. With the duplex being self managed strata and being one of only 2 in the complex, the cost of living remains extremely attractive with this home.
Located only a short distance from Lambton Park and Lambton you can enjoy the added space, morning walks and everything that the Elder Street shops have to offer. For further information touch base with Andrew today!
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms including a dual access en-suite
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Separate W/C upstairs and downstairs
- Located only a short distance away from Lambton Park, Pool and shops
- Only minutes to Wests Lambton
- Quiet street with easy access to Newcastle CBD
- Currently zoned for Lambton Public and Lambton High School
- Currently leased for $470 per week (till Feb 21)