This quaint 3 bedroom cottage is positioned in a highly desirable location & offers a remarkable opportunity to purchase a charming residence in a popular street. Sitting neatly on a corner block this single level home features timber floors, high ceilings & an original fireplace. An enclosed sunroom leads to a private paved outdoor area that is shaded by mature trees.
An updated kitchen is positioned in the heart of the home with a seamless connection to the open plan dining area that is filled with plenty of sunlight. The beautiful period features in this home coupled with a neutral colour scheme throughout gives this property a genuine homely feel that is often hard to find.
All 3 bedrooms are a good size with a built-in robe in the main bedroom & the added convenience of 2 bathrooms making it easy for the family to function well here.
A tandem lock up garage is accessed via the side of the block with room to accommodate 2 vehicles this property is worth considering. Currently returning $500 rent per week until the end of the year this would also make an ideal investment.
- Charming 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms
- High ceiling, original fireplace & timber floors
- Level 347.8sqm corner block
- Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Light filled living area
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Paved outdoor alfresco area
- Tandem detached garage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Great location close to Westfield Kotara
- Moments to Fernleigh Track/cycleway
- Public transport close by
- Walking distance to popular local schools
- Current Rental Return: $500 per week
- Council Rates: approx. $516 per quarter