A rare opportunity to purchase a modern apartment in the historic Paddington Green building. Constructed in 1937 this solid brick building was once the site of Mayfield East Infants School & it has an appealing fascade with original features that enhance the beauty of this unique property.
With high ceilings & original windows this 2 bedroom apartment has been well designed to retain the sense of space. Featuring 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes & an open plan kitchen & living area. Positioned on the second floor there is access to a private balcony that overlooks this picturesque neighbourhood. Complete with internal access to a single garage on the ground level & low maintenance grounds.
Ideally positioned close to local shops, public transport & just a short drive to Newcastle University this is an appealing choice for investors with long term tenants currently residing at the property.
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Solid brick construction in historic Paddington Green
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Open plan living area with polished timber floors
- French doors to private balcony
- Single garage with internal access
- Contemporary bathroom with corner bath
- Located in a picturesque neighbourhood
- Close to local shops & schools
- Short drive to both Newcastle University campuses
- Current rental return of $350 per week
- Council Rates: approx. $1245 per year
- Strata Levies: approx. $2746 per year