Neatly presented with plenty of space for the entire family this centrally located classic features raked ceilings, side access, an inground swimming pool, alfresco area & room for plenty of cars, a boat & even a caravan!
With a multitude of modern comforts perfectly split across 2 levels this well maintained property sits in an elevated position & provides a warm & inviting atmosphere throughout. The entry level of this home features 2 large bedrooms, a renovated bathroom, formal dining space & a gorgeous living area. There is a quiet study space at the end of the hall & a separate sitting area that could be utilised as a parents retreat.
In the heart of the home you'll find the galley style kitchen with a great pantry & storage. From here you step down to a light filled family room which would make the ideal spot to curl up with your favourite book & unwind.
A private alfresco area at the back of the home provides access to the lower level of the property where you'll find an additional bedroom & a siting room/retreat making it perfect for teenagers to have their own space, with separate shower & toilet.
An inground swimming pool, a double garage with a workshop, an attached carport & full access to the yard makes this the ultimate package. Complete with lovely gardens in a great neighbourhood close to schools, sporting fields & Charlestown Square this home is stacked with advantages.
- Lovingly cared for family home
- Gorgeous raked ceilings throughout
- Galley style kitchen with pantry
- Formal dining space
- Renovated main bathroom
- Large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Peaceful sitting room & separate study
- Lower level ideal for teenagers with separate shower & toilet
- Double garage with workshop area
- Attached double carport + parking for boat or van & extra vehicles
- Inground swimming pool
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Great location, walking distance to schools & sporting fields
- Positioned on approx 796sqm block
- Low maintenance gardens
- Close to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Dudley Beach