This classic brick & tile property is looking for a new family to call it home, with 4 big bedrooms, parking for 5 vehicles & a private yard you can design a modern masterpiece in an exceptional location & enjoy it for years & years just as the current owners have done.
Positioned on a 682.9sqm block this peaceful setting will have you feeling a million miles away. The home has dual entry points & is surrounded by quality homes in a desirable location. The large living area has a custom built bar & access to the front porch which captures the peaceful outlook of this location. All 4 bedrooms are spacious with the private master suite positioned on the lower level with separate ensuite & walk -in wardrobe. The remaining 3 bedrooms are on the upper level & are fitted with built-in robes with 2 featuring separate air conditioning units.
An updated kitchen connects to the dining area that features glass sliding doors that lead directly to the rear yard where you can sit under the patio & soak up the sunshine. A double garage with workshop space & adjoining double carport with an additional covered parking space add to the appeal of this substantial family home. Centrally located near Charlestown Square & Westfield Kotara this is a great spot, with popular schools & local beaches all close by it is a great choice for any family.
- Substantial brick & tile home in private location
- 4 large bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage
- Natural gas available
- Dining room with sliding door to covered patio
- Dual entry with a private access road at the rear
- Double garage with workshop
- Double carport + additional covered parking space
- Large living room with classic bar & 10ft ceilings
- Grassed yard bordered with mature citrus trees
- Internal laundry with separate toilet
- High ceilings throughout
- Surrounded by quality homes
- Elevated position with a peaceful outlook from front verandah
- Close to Charlestown Square & Westfield Kotara Shopping Centres
- Short drive to popular school & local beaches
- Approx. 11klm to Newcastle CBD
- Council Rates: approx. $2144 per year
- Estimated Rental Return: $580 - $620 per week
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;