Immaculately presented throughout this gorgeous family home sits in an elevated position in one of Charlestown's most peaceful streets. Nestled opposite a reserve & backing onto bushland that adjoins Charlestown South public school this location offers the ultimate level of tranquillity.
Featuring 3 bedrooms plus a separate fully self contained sleep out this home is sure to please. A renovated kitchen sits in the heart of the home & offers access outdoors where you'll find a BBQ area with covered entertaining space & lovely sitting area that takes in every element of the meticulously manicured gardens complete with a small fish pond.
Freshly painted throughout with lovely timbers floors this home is presented perfectly for any family. The main bathroom has been renovated & features lovely stained glass windows that add to the charming ambience of this lovely home. All 3 bedrooms features robes & separate air conditioners adding to the appeal.
A separate studio in the top section of the yard would make a perfect retreat for extended family members or long term guests with kitchenette & bathroom ensuring complete privacy is maintained, with access via the side gate you could even consider renting this space if you desire.
With a remote single garage that features storage space plus room to park vehicles off the street this home will appeal to many. Surrounded by quality homes & just moments to Charlestown Square & local beaches this is a family friendly location that is highly desirable.
- 3 bedroom home with self contained studio
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Light filled living area with gorgeous timber floors
- Renovated bathroom plus additional toilet
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes & air conditioning
- French doors in second bedroom to lovely deck
- Covered entertaining space
- Paved courtyard + BBQ area
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Single garage with remote door & storage space
- Surrounded by quality homes in a peaceful location
- Walking distance to Charlestown East Public School
- Close to Charlestown Square & local cafes
- Short drive to Dudley Beach