Located on a 597.1 sqm block on the east side of Charlestown & just a short stroll to Kahibah Sports Club with local schools & sporting fields close by.
Currently rented, this property has plenty of potential to do up & create an amazing family home in a great street or update to add value to your investment portfolio.
• Upper floor – 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• Ground floor – 3 bedroom self contained granny flat (vacant)
• Tranquil backyard
• Off-street parking
• Walking distance to Kahibah Sports Club
• Local schools & shops close by
• Short drive to Charlestown Square
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;