This contemporary townhouse is located in the Cassia Gardens complex & provides a low maintenance option in a convenient location, just moments to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre, local parks & fields.
Set over 2 easy care levels this residence is complete with 3 bedrooms including a generous master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite. The well appointed kitchen & open plan living area on the lower level features large glass sliders to a private courtyard
This well maintained property has been freshly painted throughout & features new carpets, complete with air conditioning & an automatic double garage that provides internal access. Ideally positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac with public transport within walking distance this offers an easy care lifestyle.
- Well maintained 3 bedroom townhouse
- New carpets & fresh paint throughout
- Large master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Open plan kitchen & living area
- Private paved courtyard with side gate access
- Air conditioner
- Automatic double garage with internal access
- Low maintenance brick & tile construction
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Positioned at the front of Cassia Gardens complex
- Walking distance to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Redhead & Dudley Beach
- Estimated Rental Return: approx. $420 per week
- Strata Rates: approx. $717 per quarter
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;