Set on a near level 607sqm corner block this great property will make a brilliant home for a growing family. It features a functional layout with a renovated kitchen & bathroom plus a brilliant backyard with plenty of room to play.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms plus a separate study, 2 living areas, single garage & workshop space you can't look past this one. With new carpets & plenty of natural light beaming through, this home has a inviting feel throughout.
Positioned in a quiet neighbourhood walking distance to Hillsborough Oval & public transport, with easy access to Newcastle Inner City Bypass & less than 3klm to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre, this home will easily suit the whole family.
- Functional 4 bedroom home with study
- Positioned on 607sqm corner block
- Renovated kitchen with island bench
- Light filled living room & additional rumpus
- Gorgeous timber floors & new carpets
- Fresh colour scheme throughout
- Contemporary bathroom with separate toilet
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Covered deck off dining room
- Single garage with workshop
- Access to yard with potential to add a granny flat
- Low maintenance gardens
- Family friendly neighbourhood
- Walking distance to Hillsborough Oval & Tennis Court
- Short drive to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Newcastle Inner City Bypass
- Estimated rental return: approx. $580 per week
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;