Presenting this large family home on a corner block in popular Creswell Avenue, Charlestown.
Spread across two levels of spacious living this property is a great opportunity for a large family to make it their own. Ripe for renovation, the kitchen and dining area seamlessly connects with the spacious lounge room.
Five well-sized bedrooms occupy the home with the main bedroom offering a walk in wardrobe and ensuite. The lower level offers a ground floor study or sixth bedroom. An additional rumpus room or teenagers retreat is included on the upper level.
Positioned on a corner block, the established gardens and lawns are low maintenance and compliment the single garage offering internal access plus and an undercover carport and off street parking a boat or caravan.
Located in Charlestown within close proximity to Charlestown Square where all shopping is taken care of, walking distance to Hillsborough Public School and Glendon School.
- Positioned in a quiet street on an elevated corner block 565m2
- Natural gas kitchen includes ample cabinetry + bench space and meals area
- Cypress flooring throughout kitchen
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe + ensuite
- Main bathroom on upper level has corner spa bath
- 3rd bathroom downstairs with shower + bath
- Laundry chute
- Active security alarm
- Single lock up garage with remote door plus carport
- Off street parking available for boat or trailer
- Close to amenities & services
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;