You won’t be able to stop picturing yourself in this stunning entertainer. Can’t you see yourself hosting a gorgeous evening Christmas drinks with family in your beautiful new home. Under the gazebo covered in sparkling lights, looking onto the bushland backdrop, there is no worry about social distancing here. There’s space galore.
Positioned in an extremely sought-after pocket of Lambton Gardens, stands this grand 6-bedroom home. As you pull up in the driveway, the impressiveness of this home will excite you. Then you will step into a grand light filled entry with sweeping staircase, gorgeous polished wooden flooring and the house set out before you.
On the lower level is entertaining and living galore. With a formal living and combined dining at the front, with access to the large kitchen towards the rear of the home. Looking out from the kitchen, you’ll be able to enjoy another family living and dining area which then connects outside to the paved gazebo area & fully fenced yard for all to enjoy.
Upstairs is for rest. With 5 bedrooms situated upstairs, but still the feeling of space and grandeur due to the high ceiling and light filled entry. The master contains built-ins and generous ensuite, plus access to a sun filled balcony looking out to the bush backdrop behind the home.
This beautiful home, in a great location really has it all so don’t miss inspecting today.
- 6 bedrooms in total all with plush carpet, ceiling fans and built-in robes in 5
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted air upstairs, 2 x split systems downstairs
- Huge central living area combines multiple family zones to the kitchen and outdoors
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, breakfast bar, stainless appliances and gas cooktop
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double car garage with remote and internal access
- Quiet location backing onto a parkland reserve
- 632m2 block approx.
- In catchment for Lambton Public & high-performing Lambton High school
- Close to Lambton local Village Cafes, boutiques, schools, Lambton Park & Pool complex and a variety of sporting facilities
- Conveniently located for access to the University, John Hunter Hospital and The Mater or the CBD.