Cosy & private 3-bedroom family home surrounded by an abundance of fruit trees to satisfy any craving.
Located in the popular evergreen Tirriki street on the east side of Charlestown this home has a lovely warm, welcoming appeal from the minute you arrive. With the master and a large light filled living area or home office at the entry, you’ll then continue down the hall to the centre of the home, the kitchen!
The kitchen is perfectly positioned overlooking the dining room, adjacent to the screened entertaining outdoor room & still close enough to see the kids in their rooms or the living room overlooking the pool.
Step outside & you’ll be enjoying your saltwater inground pool this summer, or munching on fresh produce from your vege garden, fruit trees or maybe even some chickens for the chicken coup?
And who could forget about the 4-car garage and workshop. The ultimate man-cave!
You don't need to lift a finger as everything has been done for you, so come over and inspect today.
• 3 bedroom, brick home with screened outdoor entertaining area
• Security shutters, security system with external cameras
• Solar panels with Smart Metre
• 4 car garage + workshop
• Inground saltwater pool (with new chlorinator)
• 2 x living areas or home office
• Easy care fruit trees, vege patch, chicken coup
• Cubby house
• Fully fenced yard with long driveway for off-street parking
• Floating timber Jarrah floors
• 2 x split air-conditioning (less than 1 year old)
• 2 way bathroom, with separate toilet and shower over spa bath
• Large linen cupboard
• Laundry conveniently located next to kitchen with external access
• Approx. 5 min drive to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
• Approx. 19 min drive to Newcastle CBD
• Approx. 9 min drive to Redhead Beach & 10 min to Lake Macquarie
• Council Rates approx. $2000 p/a. Water approx. $700 p/a. Rental estimate approx. $520-550 p/week