Nestled in a quiet street in the popular Kalora Crescent, step beyond the unassuming façade and be taken in by the panoramic district views of Sugarloaf and Swansea to the south, all laid out before you.
When you step into the combined lounge/kitchen/dining room, the floor-to-ceiling glass creates a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor, that you will never want to leave.
In original, although pristine condition, this warm 3-bedroom home is comfortable to move in and enjoy the original charm or offers you the opportunity to update for a modern aesthetic.
With all 3 bedrooms, living, kitchen, dining, and bathroom on the entry level, then venture downstairs for more. Downstairs and opening on to the undercover patio and terraced yard is the rumpus room, large laundry, single garage with workspace and additional under house storage.
On offer for the first time in almost 60 years, this charming home is one to be seen.
• Set on an elevated block approx. 697m2
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins, 2 with ceiling fans
• Original bathroom with separate shower & bath, plus separate w/c
• Combined lounge, kitchen, dining with floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding doors to balcony, plus split-system air conditioning
• Original kitchen with lots of storage, breakfast bar opening onto dining area
• Large laundry
• Rumpus/teenage retreat with glass sliding doors to outdoor patio & yard
• Under house storage
• Oversized single garage, with workspace, remote-control door & internal access
• Double width driveway & parking pad next to garage
• Established gardens
• Council rates approx. $2,100 per annum. Rental estimate $480 - $520.
• Approx. 5 min drive to Dudley Beach, approx. 4 min drive to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & amenities