This pristine property offers a luxury level of living with quality fixtures & fittings throughout, fit for any family this 5 bedroom residence features a modern kitchen with stone benches, large open dining space which seamlessly connects to a cozy living area complete with combustion fire. With lake views, sparkling inground pool, landscaped grounds, entertaining space & multiple living areas this home truly offers a wonderful opportunity for you to have it all.
Ideally placed on a generous 815sqm block this rendered brick home has a lovely street appeal with a double driveway leading to an automatic double garage & a 9m long additional covered parking space perfect for a large boat.
All 5 bedrooms are positioned on the upper level of the home with a lavish master suite that features walk-in robe & stylish ensuite with double shower, complete with private access to the rear balcony that overlooks the pool, this room is a home owners dream. The family room on this level has been ideally placed & adds to the functionality of this family friendly design.
A purpose built outdoor entertaining space overlooking the pool is the perfect place to enjoy family celebrations or BBQs with family & friends & the lush grassed lawn ensures there is still plenty of space for the kids to kick around the ball without disturbing anyone.
Set in a desirable pocket just minutes to the edge of Lake Macquarie this renovated haven will be at the top of the list, with a long list of inclusions you need to inspect this one before it's gone.
- Renovated double storey 5 bedroom home
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- Stylish main bathroom with double vanity
- Huge modern kitchen with stone benches & induction cooktop
- Solid grey ironbark timber floors throughout
- Ducted air conditioning & indoor wood fireplace
- Shutters, downlights & ceiling fans
- Double garage with internal access
- Additional covered parking space
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fiberglass inground pool
- Generous 815.7sqm block with lake views
- 7.5kw solar panels
- Walking distance to beautiful Lake Macquarie
- Close to Valentine Public School
- Approx. 5klm to Belmont Citi Centre Shopping Centre
- Just a short drive to Redhead Beach
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;