Found in the popular east side of Charlestown, this generous 5 bedroom home offers plenty of room, complete with a separate study, second bathroom, large living & dining areas this one will easily accommodate the growing family.
Tucked behind an established garden this weatherboard & tile home is ideally placed on a 588sqm with a covered entertaining area, large paved outdoor space & enough grass for the kids to play & explore. The contemporary kitchen is perfectly positioned in the heart of the home with an easy connection to the living area & dining space ensuring the family can all come together comfortably.
The layout of this home ensures privacy for all, with separation between the master suite & the remaining bedrooms, the placing of the fifth bedroom is on the lower level of the home & could easily be utilised as a games room or rumpus area if desired with access to a separate ensuite it could also become a parents retreat.
A single garage & additional parking space out the front with side gates to the yard means the vehicles can all be parked here too. Just moments to local schools, parks, sporting fields, beaches & Charlestown Square Shopping Centre - everything you need is all close by.
- Large 5 bedroom home on the east side of Charlestown
- Versatile floorplan with 2 bathrooms
- Separate study or additional bedroom
- Spacious living area at the front of the home
- Kitchen with gloss cabinetry & dishwasher
- Open dining space with timber floors
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Generous 588sqm block with decent yard
- Single garage with access to laundry
- Concrete driveway & additional off street parking
- Desirable location close to local schools & sporting fields
- Moments to Dudley Beach
- Short drive to Charlestown Square Shopping Centre
- Easy access to Newcastle CBD & John Hunter Hospital
- Current rental return of $500 per week
- Council Rates: approx. $1340 per annum