Perfectly placed on a 634sqm corner allotment this solid brick & tile home has been well designed & will make a great base for any family. Consisting of 3 large bedrooms with an additional room on the lower level of the home that could serve as a parents retreat, separate bedroom or a home office/rumpus space.
The recently renovated kitchen of this home is spacious & features sleek white cabinetry & a fabulous breakfast bar for casual dining. With a formal dining area & a large living area on the same level the functionality of this property is flawless. A fresh colour palette, new carpets & ducted air conditioning coupled with plenty of natural light give this property a wonderful sense of comfort & warmth.
There is a renovated 3 way bathroom positioned near the 3 bedrooms on the upper level of the home with a separate shower & toilet found on the ground level, adding to the appeal of this family friendly home. A landscaped yard with lush green lawn, established palm trees & a designated BBQ area means there is plenty more to love about this property!
Complete with a double garage, under house storage space & wide drive way for parking the boat or caravan this residence is sure to please. Surrounded by quality homes & capturing the district views from the front porch you'll enjoy all this home has to offer the moment you arrive here. Conveniently located close to Cardiff CBD, Warners Bay foreshore & Cardiff Train Station this location is suitable for the whole family.
- Well designed brick & tile home
- Renovated kitchen with large pantry
- Modern 3 way bathroom with corner bath
- Formal entry way
- Ducted air conditioning
- Sunny living area & formal dining room
- Second shower & toilet
- Large rumpus or 4th bedroom
- Landscaped yard with BBQ area
- Double garage + room for caravan or boat
- Immaculately presented & surrounded by quality homes
- Convenient location close to shops & public transport
- Generous 634.7sqm corner allotment
- Estimated rental return: approx. $590 -$620 per week
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;