Centrally located this 2 bedroom villa is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance option. With a functional single level layout this well designed residence comprises an open living & dining area that seamlessly flows through to the kitchen offering a relaxed level of living.
With a covered entertaining space & private yard you can easily appreciate all this great home has to offer. The 2 large bedrooms feature built-in robes & are ideally placed near the main bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience.
Positioned in a popular complex, this villa has its own single garage with internal access & low maintenance gardens all in a convenient setting making it a wonderful little retreat for young families, retirees or investors. Walking distance to Cardiff shops, local sporting fields & schools you have everything you need close by.
- Immaculate brick & tile villa in popular complex
- Single level design with 2 large bedrooms
- Open kitchen & dining area
- Light filled living area with air conditioner
- Separate bathroom & toilet
- Covered entertaining area & private yard
- Internal laundry with direct access outdoors
- Central location just moments to shops & schools
- Walking distance to Cardiff train station
- Strata Rates: approx. $620 per quarter
- Current Rental Return: $370 per week
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;