Beautifully restored & immaculately presented throughout this 3 bedroom home is a dream come true. Perfectly placed on a level 645sqm allotment with side access to a new double garage & a lush back lawn this property will create some excitement for any family.
With a charming front facade that carries through to the entry & right onto the rear timber deck this property has been fitted with stylish fixtures & showcases all the characteristics of an older style home with open fireplace, high ceilings & gorgeous timber floors.
The open plan living & dining space seamlessly connects to the new kitchen which features an island bench & crisp gloss cabinetry. All bedrooms feature plush new carpets with a stunning ensuite off the master suite. The classy main bathroom with freestanding tub adds to the uncomplicated layout of this single level family home.
Positioned in a friendly neighbourhood just a short distance from Garden Suburb Public School this home is sure to please. With easy access to Newcastle Inner City Bypass & close proximity to John Hunter Hospital & Westfield this central location is sought after.
Auction Date: Saturday December 5th 2020 at 2pm, Unless Sold Prior
- Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom
- Stylish ensuite & bathroom with freestanding bath
- Brand new double garage
- Gorgeous timber floors & plush new carpets
- Sun drenched timber entertaining deck
- Single level design with internal laundry
- Large 645sqm block with drive thru access
- Charming facade & cottage gardens
- Open fireplace & split system air conditioner
- Sleek new kitchen with island bench
- Sought after location close to local school
- Short drive to John Hunter Hospital
- Approx. 3klm to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre